Children’s Room Temporarily Closed: April 22nd – May 6th
Our Children’s Room will be temporarily CLOSED from April 22nd to May 6th for our much-anticipated updates.
Things to know about this renovation:
- The timeline is approximate and could change. We will give notice if the reopening needs to be delayed for any reason.
- The public restrooms will not be available while the children’s room is closed.
- If you have FPL children’s items at home, please hold on to them until after the renovations are complete. We are happy to renew items for you and just as a reminder, we are fine free so you won’t accrue late fees.
- While our collection will be unavailable, you can still put books on hold from our many other wonderful NCLS libraries.
- You will still have full access to the main floor of the library, computers, etc.