The Board of Trustees will meet Monday, May 23, 2022, at 4 PM. Meeting documents are available upon request.
Children’s Room Temporarily Closed
Our Children’s Room will be temporarily CLOSED from April 22nd to May 13th for our much-anticipated updates.
Things to know about this renovation:
- The timeline is approximate and could change. We will give notice if the reopening needs to be delayed for any reason.
- The public restrooms will not be available while the children’s room is closed.
- If you have FPL children’s items at home, please hold on to them until after the renovations are complete. We are happy to renew items for you and just as a reminder, we are fine free so you won’t accrue late fees.
- While our collection will be unavailable, you can still put books on hold from our many other wonderful NCLS libraries.
- You will still have full access to the main floor of the library, computers, etc.
Friends of the Library Mother’s Day Raffle
Friends of the Fulton Public Library is having a Mother’s Day Raffle! Take a chance on this beautiful, Beach Reads Tote, filled to the brim with goodies (books, wine, and wine glasses, a $25 gift certificate to Claudette’s Flowers & Gifts, FPL merchandise, and more)! Raffle tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5 and the drawing for the winner will be held Friday, May 6th.
Pay In-Person or pay online via PayPal by clicking HERE.
We need your help!
Here at the Fulton Public Library, we strive to meet the unique and varied needs of our community. The best way to figure out what those needs are is to just ask you! Please consider taking a few minutes to fill out this brief survey and let us know how we’re doing and what we could be doing better.
We have two surveys:
We know how busy everyone is and we truly appreciate your help in improving our resources and services to the community. For questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 315-592-5159.
Join Friends of the Fulton Public Library
WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2022 AT 5 PM
Are you a library lover? Would you like to be involved in the library but aren’t sure where to start? Come to our next Friends of the Library meeting on May 4th at 5 PM. Join us in person at the library or online via Zoom. For more information, fill out this form.
Family Fitness Classes with Susan!
Meet Sadie from PAWS of CNY
Sadie, and her handler Sharon, from PAWS of CNY, will be visiting us on June 7th from 4-5 PM! Come meet Sadie, make a new friend, and read a book to her.
Memoir Book Available Now!
Echoes of Faith: Memories of Fulton Churches
The memoir book is available and can be purchased at the library during our open hours. Books are $15 each and we accept cash, PayPal, and check (checks can be made out to Fulton Public Library).
Borrow a YMCA Membership from the library!
We’re teaming up with the Fulton Family YMCA to bring you the opportunity to experience the wonderful things our local YMCA has to offer! The library has added a Family Membership to our collection that you can now check out with your library card for 7 days. You’ll have access to Group Exercise Classes, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Center, Open Swim, Gymnasium, Kids Club, and other free classes for youth.
To get started:
- Visit the library and check out the membership on your library card. *Please call ahead to see if it’s available; we do not allow holds or renewals on this item.*
- Go to the YMCA, scan in at the welcome desk, and sign a waiver.
- Pick your class or activity.
- HAVE FUN!